Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

This is a is a meme by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books added to your shelves, either physical or virtual.



Bought:
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Horde by Ann Aguirre
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

For review:
The Warrior and the Flower by Camille Picott

ResilientResilient by Patricia Vanasse (e-copy)

Flawless










Flawless by Jennifer McGill-Sadera (e-copy)


What books did you get this week? Leave me some links (:

-Wolfie

10 comments:

  1. The Dollhouse Asylum?! Eek, that sounds really creepy. :) I've read Resilient and wasn't so keen on it. But happy reading! Some great books there!
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it sound creepy? I really can't wait :D
      I really hope Resilient isn't too bad, I hate giving negative reviews :(
      Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading to you, too(:

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! I've been seeing This Song Will Save Your Life a lot- and hearing such great things. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been, too. That's why I decided to buy it(;
      Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading(:

      Delete
  4. I got The Dollhouse Asylum a few weeks ago, can't wait to read it. I need to hurry up and start the series by Ann Aguirre. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll probably get to read it before I do, haha(:
      The Razorland series is really great, I'm sure you'll like it, if not love it! Thanks so much for the follow :D

      Delete
  5. Those are definitely awesome, Hope you enjoy them all! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do, too :D
      Thanks for stopping by (:

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...